What is InFellowship?
InFellowship is an online church “community” that will allows users to create a personal profile that displays all of the user’s information. The information in the profile is only shown to the user who can adjust viewable content to other users by adjusting the privacy settings.
Privacy Settings—Allows individuals to determine which pieces of personal information can be viewed by other InFellowship users. The default is that everyone sees everything, but the account holder can change this. The privacy settings cannot be changed by anyone other than the account holder.
With an InFellowship account you can:
- View the Church Directory: Users can opt in to have their information displayed in an online directory. By default, users are not included in the church directory. All access to information is controlled by the user by configuring their privacy settings.
- View and Manage Groups: You may view groups to join, view the time for the next group meeting, and contact members of your group. Group leaders can use InFellowship to manage their group.
- Invite people to groups: You can send invites from your group to people you may think are interested in the group. The best part is they do not have to create an inFellowship account to see your invite.
How do I create a profile? Creating a profile is easy! Follow the instructions below, and don’t forget to add a photo (head shot) of yourself! NOTE: An e-mail address is required to register.
To use the InFellowship site, you need to create an account. That account will connect to your record in our church database. By having control over your account, you ensure your contact information is up to date and gain access to the other features listed below.
Follow these simple steps to create your InFellowship account.
- Click on this link: https://cag.infellowship.com
- Click on the ‘Sign Up!’ button at the lower right. You will be prompted to enter your first name, last name, a login (an email address) and a password. Then click ‘Create Account.’
- You will receive an email from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org (if you don’t see it, check your junk mail box). Click on the activation link within the email and log in using the email address and password you entered in step 2.
- Complete your profile by filling in the remaining information, and click on the ‘Save and Create Account’ button. Remember to adjust your Privacy Settings as well. On that page, there is a box at the bottom that says: . If you opt out of the directory, you also will not be able to view the directory.