Click here to enroll today!
Cornerstone Christian Academy exists for Christian parents who are already providing Christian training at home and church, and who wish the school to assist them in developing children and young people to spiritual maturity in Christ Jesus with the intent to evangelize their world in whatever vocation or life work they may choose.
Cornerstone Christian Academy is a Christian School dedicated to educating students from a Christian perspective. It is a stimulating, fun place for kids to learn, to get involved and to make life-long friends and memories. Students are encouraged to discover their gifts and to reach their full potential for the glory of God.
We provide a Christ-centered education where the word of God is an integral part of the entire curriculum. It is our desire to instill an internal moral code of behavior in the life of each student based on God’s Word that will help guide the student.
Our dedicated staff and administration work diligently to train the whole child:
- Spiritually, students are encouraged to know Christ personally and to yield to His will in every area of their life.
- Mentally, students are challenged to relate all truth to God’s truth and to discover and develop individual aptitudes and to cultivate the power of critical thinking.
- Socially, students are motivated to instill a loyalty to Christ in all areas; to prepare them to live in the world and yet not be of the world while teaching them loyalty to God, their home, and our country.
- Emotionally, students are inspired to build a Christ-like personality, enabling them to adjust to life’s situations in a God-honoring way that develops self-discipline.
- Physically, students are taught to develop a respect for the body as the temple of the Holy Spirit, intelligent care of the body, and are encouraged in the yielding of the body as an instrument for God’s use.
The home, church, and school form a triangle of institutional influence in a child’s life. Therefore, it is imperative that all three of these influences are in agreement. The school can never compensate for the home, but it can supplement the sound Biblical principles being outlined by parents to their children.
Visit www.ccabowie.org for more information.